February 27, 2013

23/24/25

How far along? I'm a slacker, so this post is going to be for 23-25 weeks, since I don't think things have changed that much.
Total weight gain: 8 kg. Yikes.
Maternity clothes? Always. Only a couple of non-maternity shirts fit. And yoga pants.

Stretch marks? You bet.
Sleep: My nursing pillow is my new BFF.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound! One hour of watching baby trying to roundhouse kick the wand thing at every opportunity.
Miss Anything? Just my 'skinny' jeans.
Movement: All. The. Time.
Food cravings: Sweets. Every time I eat something not sweet I HAVE to get dessert.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Boy!! Jack Cameron Peterson. :)
Labor Signs: Nothing.

Symptoms: Emotions. Randomly bursting into tears.
Belly Button in or out? See picture below.
Wedding rings on or off? Off! I could probably still get away with wearing them, but mom shared with me the horror of having hers cut off, so I've chosen to wear them around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Or sad.

Looking forward to: Being done with pregnancy :)

23 week belly

24 weeks

24 weeks
Above mentioned belly button
25+1

<15 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!