February 9, 2013

22


How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: 2 kg as of last Tuesday, but I've been eating a looooooot of Oreos...
Maternity clothes? 99.9% of the time.

Stretch marks? I'm over it.
Sleep: I wake up a lot, but then I fall right back to sleep, so it's fne.
Best moment this week: Getting cable and internet :) Getting our house unpacked.. Carter being able to feel the baby kick for the first couple of times! We love it.
Miss Anything? Not wanting to eat Oreos every second of every day.
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Oreos. Toast. Sweet things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Noope!
Gender: Boy!! Jack Cameron Peterson. :)
Labor Signs: I've had a couple more Braxton Hicks, but just like one a week or so.

Symptoms: Heartburn!! SOO much heartburn.
Belly Button in or out? It's almost gone. Another week or two and I'll be flush.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Another ultrasound! I love seeing our baby for real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!