September 9, 2012

August :)

Holla.....

If there's any of you that actually read this blog, you may have noticed that I recently took a hiatus. Reason? I don't have one. Busy? Not particularly. No internet connection? Nah. I've just preferred watching TLC after work, reloading my Facebook news feed, updating my Twitter feed, and taking naps to blogging.

Here we are. September. The ninth month. Only 3 more months until January 2013. That. Blows. My. Mind. A year ago, I was just starting school. I was new to the city of Edmonton and had no friends here. Now, a year later, I'm married to an amazing guy, I am working in my field, I have a calling in my family ward, and friends. Plus, I can get anywhere in Edmonton without even thinking about it (A+ for me!) 

Now. August. What can I even say about August! My last serious post was about the long weekend in August. A month ago. I'm gonna go back in my Twitter and Facebook to find out what we've missed.

--Meghan and I started the BBQ on fire. Oops.
--I decided that I want to try to become an advocate for free diabetic supplies to Albertans. Of all ages.
--Carter stopped working out of town.
--I turned 20!
--We went to Raymond for the labor day weekend.
--I was demoted at work (jokes, but I'm finally a casual position [what I was hired on as]).
--We went to a football game with Dad and Ryan - Carter's first ever CFL game! AND THE STAMPS WON AGAIN! HOLLLLLAAAAAA!
--Carter and I bought a "new" car - 1997 Chevrolet Lumina. Beauty.
--Carter and I towed the 1996 Dodge Neon - the first car I ever bought by myself. Sad day.
--We're car shopping again. Wish us luck.
--Today is my best friend's mission farewell.

Ready -- Set -- PHOTO OVERLOAD GO!


BBQ on fire. Oops.

Carter is homeeee!!!

My cute little birthday cake.

My present! I got a piano/keyboard and music!!

We went to Red Rock Canyon!

Ps. Totes chopped my bangs. 

In da canyon.

BBQ with Jesse and Michelle's family - Ffion!

Aylish lol

Shannon!

Ben :)

Me and Carter went to the park with the seesters.

Ryry.

Brookie

Hahah she's a terror.

Note to self - Save this one for her wedding.

We found this sweet giant wheel in Lethbridge. Haha

CFL game! Can you say nosebleed?


RIP Neon.
My best friend's mission farewell is today! I know she's going to be an amazing missionary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!