August 9, 2012

Ninety Two Thingssss


92 Truths

NAME: Nicole.
AGE: 19. But I'll be 20 in ---- 8 days. WHAT!
BIRTHDATE: August 17, 1992. 

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage = Diet Coke. 'Course.
2. last phone call = Mama.
3. last text message = Mama... haha
4. last song you listened to = As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber. (:
5. last time you cried = Tuesday morning when I dropped Carter off.
  
HAVE YOU EVER:

6. dated someone twice = Yup. Stupid me.
7. been cheated on = I sure hope not.
8. kissed someone & regretted it? Yup. A few times. The same person. Haaaaha
9. lost someone special = Nah, everything happens for a reason.
10. been depressed = It's possible.
11. been drunk and threw up = Nope. Why would you?

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Purple.
13. Yellow.
14. Teal.

WITHIN THE LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend = Yes! Meghan!
16. Fallen out of love = No! I fell more in love, as if that's every possible.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yep. Sometimes I act like a pothead.
18. Met someone who changed you = Yes, again - Meghan!
19. Found out who your true friends were = Mm. Nah.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yeah - and it resulted in the manager talking to me!
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Yup!

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = All of them!!
24. Do you have any pets = I wish.
25. Do you want to change your name = I just did! And believe me, it is a pain n the butt.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Nothing yet.. Hopefully it's good.
27. What time did you wake up today = 6:40. Same as every morning.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Schleeping!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Carter to come home again..
 30. Last time you saw your Mother = Yesterday morning.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = My job....
32. What are you listening to right now = Freaking Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. What is wrong with me.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = I don't think so, actually. But I want to talk to HIM!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Frick...
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook.
37. Nickname = Nick and Cole. That's about it.
38. Relationship Status = Married! Woah!
39. Zodiac sign = Leo.
40. He or She = I am very much a 'she'.
41. Elementary =  Ranchlands Elementary School. Stirling Elementary School. And Raymond Elementary School.
42. High School = Raymond High School.
43. College = NAIT.
44. Hair color = Blonde. 
45. Long or short= My hair? Or me? My hair is like to my shoulders, but I love me some 20" extensions. But I'm pretty tall.
46. Height = 5"7.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = My husbaaaaand.
48. What do you like about yourself? =  My boobs. And eyes.
49. Piercings = Ears.
50. Tattoos = I kinda want one haha but that's not happening.
51. Righty or lefty = Right! 

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery= I've only ever had my wisdom teeth out. But they put me under for it, so I think that counts.
53. First piercing = Ears.
54. First best friend = Amber and Kimber.
56. First vacation = Europeeeee! Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
58. First pair of trainers = Iiiii don't know what that is.

RIGHT NOW: 

59. Eating = Nothing.
60. Drinking = Nothing.
61. I'm about to =  Kill myself if I keep watching freaking Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
62. Listening to = ..Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
63. Waiting for = Myself to get off my butt and go get groceries.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? = Yes!
65. Get Married? = Married life is the bomb dot com.
66. Career? = Medical Transcriptionist.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes = Eyesssss.
68. Hugs or kisses = Kisses.
69. Shorter or taller = Taller.
70. Older or Younger = Younger. ;)
71. Romantic or spontaneous = A spontaneous romantic!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = ARMS!!! Mmmm :)
73. Sensitive or loud = Bothhhh.
74. Hook-up or relationship = They're both fun haha.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Both!

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor =  Nope.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = A billion times.
79. Sex on first date = Nope.
80. Broke someone's heart = Probably. Sad.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yup.
82. Been arrested = Nope.
83. Turned someone down = Yup.
 84. Cried when someone died = Yup. 
85. Fallen for a friend = Yup. And look where it got me.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself =  Yes!
87. Miracles = Yes.
88. Love at first sight = Nah.
90. Santa Claus =  Always and of course.
91. Kiss on the first date = Yup.
92. Angels = Absolutely.

1 comment:

I love comments!