July 5, 2012

Long Weekend!

This last weekend was the July 1st long weekend! So it was our first time to Raymond since April -- boy, do  I miss my hometown (and family).

Friday we got there pretty late, went in and said hello, then headed to G'ma & G'pa's house to sleep - they let us take over their place for the weekend while they were camping.

Saturday we obviously went for a pancake breakfast, then Carter headed off with his sisters and I went into Lethbridge with my mom. Bonnie and Larry came to Canada for a week of fun! So we had a barbecue, and... I don't know what else we did! [Oh ya, husband got sun burnt. Bad. But I told him to wear sunscreen!!]

Sunday we decided to go to Waterton!! We had never been together!! But it wasn't warm or anything at all. In fact, we were only there for maybe 2 hours because it was so chilly!
Classic Cameron Falls shot.

We 'hiked' up beside the falls.

Cameron Lake!

On the side of the road on the way down from Cameron Lake

Up by the Prince of Wales. It was pouring!
Then, cause it was July 1, we headed into Lethbridge for the fireworks! They were actually really good.

Mammy - isn't she adorable?
Ahahah Brooklynn..

I love fireworks!

The bros were there too!
Monday was Raymond's Canada Day celebration!! Holla to parade and massive barbecue and packing up and coming home...

My handsome husband!

And me.

Me and Rylee!

She's such a stunna.

Look at Brook hahah





It was so sunny and warmmmm!!

Best fraaaands.

Justin and Brick were in the parade for Summer Games.

Shriners. Lol.

Baaaagpipessssss :(

Mini Darth!

Classic Raymond parade float..

Yep, always a redneck parade.

So fun.

Raymond rush hour - happens once a year for 15 minutes.

Driving home :(

See my sunburn? And our bikes! Yay!





1 comment:

  1. What? No horse pictures? It's not the Raymond parade without horses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!