June 16, 2014

Mom Fails Confession #1

I love my Jackers. I love my "job" as a stay at home mom, and I never want to have to leave him to go to work.

But I have my days. 

I have those days when I would love nothing more than to sell him to the circus and spend the day shopping.

Here is where I am going to document my mom fails. And I'm going to own up to them. Every one.



June 16, 2014
I let Jack toddle around a public store in bare feet because I have yet to find a pair of sturdy shoes that don't make his feet sweat. And I'm not even really looking.

I fed Jack breadstick crackers dipped in process cheese for lunch because he wouldn't eat anything else.

He is currently in his bed fussing because I can't deal with his crankiness. It's MY time out. We do this for at least an hour every day.

Retroconfession: Saturday we spent the day at the zoo in Calgary, a 3 hour drive from home. We left Raymond at 8:30am, and got home at 7pm. He didn't nap for more than 45 minutes. When we got home he was WIRED and was not going to sleep. I ended up giving him melatonin (~1 mg) at 10pm. And it worked.

Send me your confessions! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Nicole I put Ian in his crib screaming because I can't handle it sometimes him being so grumpy. On the drive home from Raymond I gave him a little bit of tylenol because he was so upset crying from Raymond to Calgary almost non stop couldn't take it anymore. There are my recent mom fails lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I have way too many to name! lol Melatonin is a lifesaver at my house!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!