- My mom, Lynette. She birthed me, raised me, spoil
- Carter's mom, Elizabeth. She birthed and raised Carter, sometimes in unideal circumstances, but I think he turned out amazing. She is also very supportive and Carter is very protective of her. She's welcomed me into their little family without hesitation.
- Carter's stepmom, Shawna. She helped Elizabeth and Carter's dad, Cameron, raise him and his brother while also raising their two sisters. She also welcomed me into the family without hesitation. I love both of these women.
- My mom's mom, Grandma Atwood. She is so easy to talk to (some grandmas aren't!) and she loves all of her grandkids - including Carter! - and talks about them all the time. She even has sweaters with our names stitched into them! Such a cute lady. Ahhh I want to name one of my daugher's Penny in her honor. :)
- My dad's dad, Gramma Martin. Gramma has had some health problems, but she still makes time for all of her 40 grandkids (including spouses) and 34 great-grandkids! She's amazing. :)
- Carter's mom's mom, Grandma Bourne. She is an angel. She's so sweet and caring. Her accent is so cute too!
- Carter's stepmom's mom, Grandma Kergan. I've known Mary Kergan since I was little and now she's another one of my grandmothers! Funny how life works. :)
- Carter's dad's mom, Mammy Peterson! She took me in as one of her grandkids before we were even engaged! She is honestly the cutest, strongest 80-year-old lady I've ever known.
Look at all these women we have to be grateful for! And we are SO grateful. I can't wait until I myself become a mother so my children can know all of these women! So many grandmas and great-grandmas! :)
Happy mother's day to Mom, Shawna, Elizabeth, Grandma A, Grandma B, Grandma K, Mammy P, and Gramma M!